We are a resource to assist and advise you in the event of an unplanned pregnancy, or to help and educate mothers and fathers on taking care of their baby. We love our clients! Our center offers kind, compassionate, evidence based education. We will not judge you or tell you what to do! The center has some exciting changes, with many new volunteers and employees, and new programs to better serve you. Our amazing, loving volunteers serve as Receptionists, Baby Boutique Personal Shoppers, Earn While You Learn Coaches, Mommy Group Mentors, and Client Advocates.
Located in Greensboro, GA
First Call has been open since August of 2005 with the intent of helping women in our community. We strive to educate school nurses, doctor’s offices, state agencies, churches, and the general public about how we can help women that find themselves pregnant or parents who would like information on how to take care of their child.
Our organization is a 501(c)3 and registered with the State of Georgia as a Charitable organization.
Serving These Georgia Locations:
- Greene County:
Greensboro, Union Point, Woodville, Siloam & White Plains
- Morgan County:
Madison, Buckhead, Rutledge & Newborn
- Putnam County:
- Hancock County:
- Taliaferro County:
Crawfordville & Sharon
To serve our Lord Jesus Christ in word and deed by empowering women and men to make life-affirming decisions regarding pregnancy and sexual integrity, assisting those hurting from past decisions, and improving parenting skills.
- We propose and offer, through education and creative services, positive choices for the woman challenged by pregnancy.
- We shall not discriminate in our services on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status.
- Our services are personal, confidential and non-judgmental.
- We shall not advise, provide or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- We encourage chastity as a positive lifestyle choice.
Our Commitment of Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential; and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s statement of faith.)