YARD SALE! Saturday, August 22nd from 8 am til 12 noon.
You may be worried about being a parent at this point in your life. This is completely understandable. No matter what age you are, being a parent is a life-changing responsibility that requires preparation.
Common concerns you may have are…
- I want the baby, but my boyfriend doesn’t.
- He wants the baby, but I do not.
- I’m too young to have a baby.
- I’m afraid to tell my family I’m pregnant.
- Will I be able to finish school if I am pregnant?
- I won’t be able to work if I am pregnant.
- I will need a place to live if I keep the baby.
- I don’t have medical insurance to cover the costs.
- I can’t afford to raise a child.
All of these questions can be discussed at First Call Pregnancy Center. We are here to help you make a plan that considers all of your questions! We also offer programs that provide material support and parenting education. It helps to have someone to talk to who has been there and knows what you are going through.
If you are considering adoption, there are a lot of things to consider. At First Call Pregnancy Center, we have resources to guide you through tough decisions and help you plan for the months ahead. We can also refer you to adoption agencies that will help you plan for adoption.
Women that consider adoption may feel:
- They aren’t ready to be a parent, but don’t want to have an abortion.
- They want their child to have a two-parent family
- They want financial and emotional stability for their child.
All of these are valid reasons to consider an adoption, but it is ultimately your choice. We can help guide you with emotional support, information and resources, and even our own experiences.
If you know that you are pregnant, remember that you have choices. At First Call Pregnancy Center, we want to help you make the right choice for your future. We do this by giving you free resources and free test results, so that you can move forward with whatever your choice may be.
We equip you with accurate information, free counseling, and resources to help make the right decisions for your life. We can help you make an informed decision! Call today for your free appointment.
If you think you may be pregnant and are considering an abortion, it is important to be tested for STDs before undergoing a procedure. If you have an STD at the time of an abortion, the risk of developing Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is increased.
Abortion methods can vary, depending on how far along a woman is in her pregnancy.
The first day of your last period can give you a general idea of how far along the pregnancy may be, but an ultrasound is necessary to confirm exactly how far along you are. First Call Pregnancy Center can assist you with a confidential pregnancy test and ultrasound at no charge to you.