Save the date and start planning your team for the First Call Clays shooting event! Your participation helps us provide services to the women, men and families in our five-county area. The money raised will be used for ongoing support of our pregnancy education program, as well as much needed upgrades in and around our facility.
- Entry Fee: $500 per team.
- Entry Fee includes Competition Round and Awards Ceremony/Meal.
- Check in begins at 7:30 am.
- A limited number of Carts available - reserve yours by calling (706) 467-9345. You may also bring your own cart.
- Awards and a BBQ lunch will be served under the pavilion after the shoot.
- Gun Rental is available from Old Hudson Plantation.
- This is a non-registered shoot with Lewis Class prizes awarded for each flight. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes in each class (number of classes determined by number of entries).
- Safety glasses and hearing protection required in all shooting areas
- Ammunition is not provided, but is available for purchase on site.
- Ammunition shot size must be 7 1/2, 8 or 9 and not over 1 1/8 ounces.
- Shotguns carried with the muzzle either pointed up or down.
- Gun actions must be kept open and unloaded except within shooting stations.
- First Call Pregnancy Center reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of this program, refuse entry or cause withdrawal of any shooter or team, if conditions warrant.
- No alcohol is allowed at Old Hudson Plantation.
YOUR SPONSORSHIP MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Your sponsorship will support the work of First Call Pregnancy Center, a 501(c)3 charitable organization serving Greene, Putnam, Morgan, Hancock and Taliaferro Counties. Since 2005, our center has offered kind, compassionate, evidence-based education to women and men who find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy. Funds raised at the First Call Clays event will allow us to continue our life saving work in the Lake Country communities we serve.
As a sponsor, you will receive:
- Exposure on social media, website, newspaper and more
- Your name on the program and event signage
- Recognition of your sponsorship at the event from announcer
- Most importantly - our gratitude for your generosity helping children and parents in our community.
First Call Clays Team Registration
About Old Hudson Plantation
Sitting in the Middle Georgia piney woods of Sparta, Georgia is Old Hudson Plantation. The site has been in the Neal Bush family since 1779. Amongst the quiet, historic surroundings, there is a modern Shooting club offering Skeet, Trap, 5-stand, and a 12-station Sporting Clays course including quail, rabbit, incoming, outgoing, quartering and crossing shots, with 2 trap throws per stand. Many of the stations are under a covered stand. Experienced and inexperienced shooters enjoy Old Hudson's unique targets and stations. As part of First Call Clays, a BBQ lunch will be served under the pavilion from
11:30 to 1:30.
About First Call Pregnancy Center
First Call is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization serving unplanned pregnancies in Morgan, Greene, Putnam, Hancock and Taliaferro Counties. A resource to assist and advise those facing an unplanned pregnancy, First Call also educates mothers and fathers on taking care of their baby. Volunteers and staff offer kind, compassionate, evidence-based education without judgement. First Call is funded solely by contributions and fundraisers from generous community individuals, organizations and businesses.